Saucony Unleash SD Throw Shoes Citron/Black
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Unleash the power with the Saucony Unleash SD throwing shoe. Designed for shot put, discus, and hammer throw events, the Unleash SD features flexible overlays for seamless comfort and support. A heavy duty cross strap provides a locked down fit, and a high density rubber outsole provide excellent traction for rotational or glide techniques.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Model Number: 20192-1
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.7 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium to high volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: High
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
Saucony's Unleash SD is engineered for shot put, discus, and hammer throw athlete.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Flex Film Overlays are made of a thin film that is welded to the upper for a snug, secure fit.
- Cross Strap is located over the midfoot region for added security.
- High Density Rubber Outsole is a full length textured rubber engineered to enhance durability and traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS