Saucony Virrata 2 Men's Shoes Black/ViziOrange
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Treat your run to low, light, and fast with the Saucony Virrata 2. This neutral shoe features a 0mm offset and a flexible platform so nothing will get in the way of an efficient stride, while a cushioned midsole provides just enough protection from the ground. A seamless upper provides a close fit and socklike comfort, making this shoe ideal for racing, training, and everything in between.
Model Number: 20222-3
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 6.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (18mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Widths Available: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium (width)
- Toe-Box height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi- Curved
The Virrata 2 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- EVA+ is a full length composite foam designed for lightweight, durable cushioning.
- Mono Mesh covers the entire upper with a single, seam-free piece of breathable lightweight mesh.
- Internal Bootie Construction consists of a one-piece, sock-like upper for a soft, comfortable feel.
- Flex Film Overlays are made of a thin film that is welded to the upper for a snug, secure fit.
- HydraMAX Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
- Comfortride Sockliner is an open cell sockliner that is antimicrobial and breathable.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- XT-900 throughout the outsole is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
- Triangular Lug Design provides traction and additional underfoot cushion.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS