Throw on your Saucony Siberius Sportop when conditions are looking to be on the colder side for your early morning or evening run. Thick, thermal, fully brushed fabric will keep you warm when the thermometer starts to plummet. The half zip provides adjustable temperature control, thumbholes help to keep the heat, a side pocket lets you store your small essentials and reflective details help you stay seen in lower light settings.
- Approx. 8.5" half zip with lockdown zipper and garage for adjustable temperature control
- Media-ready zip pocket on left arm (Approx. 4.5" zipper, Approx. 3"W x 5"H)
- Fully brushed thermal fabric for intense warmth and coziness
- Extended cuffs with thumbholes for added warthm
- Front and back reflectivity for increased visibility in low-light settings
- Main Body: Siberius (92% Polyester/8% Spandex), a very thermal fully brushed fabric designed to wick moisture and keep you toasty
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review