Scott Race Rocker 2.0 Women's Shoes Red/Green
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Pick up the tempo with the Scott Race Rocker 2.0. A lightweight, neutral shoe designed for racing and speedwork, this shoe features an eRide midsole for a quick and efficient transition through toe-off. Synthetic overlays in the upper lock your foot into place, allowing you to focus on the road ahead.
Model Number: 235886
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.0 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (17mm), Forefoot (13mm)
Available widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Race Rocker 2.0 is a minimal feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing and speedwork.
- AeroFoam is an injected midsole material that provides lightweight and durable cushioning.
- eRide is a rockered midsole shape that promotes a more efficient running style by converting impact energy into forward motion.
- Closed Mesh throughout the upper keeps debris out while maintaining breathability.
- TPU Overlaysprovide support and protection while keeping the upper light and seamless.
- Sandwich Mesh Tongue protects the foot from pressure points and maintains a dry and breathable interior environment.
- Racing Insoles are designed to have reduced weight and increased breathability.
- Training Insoles provide increased cushioning and support.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Rubber Outsole consists of a textured rubber material for increased traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS