Scott T2 Kinabalu 2.0 Men's Shoes Red/Green
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Lightweight performance meets all-terrain ruggedness in the Scott T2 Kinabalu 2.0. Built on an AeroFoam midsole to provide impact protection without weighing you down, this neutral shoe helps you maintain an efficient stride with a rockered eRide geometry. A grippy outsole provides unrelenting multidirectional traction for a confident run.
Model Number: 235897
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm) Forefoot (16mm); includes 3mm average lug height
Available Widths: D=Medium
How it Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to high
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The T2 Kinabalu 2.0 is a minimal feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for racing and speedwork.
- AeroFoam is an injected midsole material that provides lightweight and durable cushioning.
- eRide is a rockered midsole shape that promotes a more efficient running style by converting impact energy into forward motion.
- Closed Mesh throughout the upper keeps debris out while maintaining breathability.
- TPU Overlaysprovide support and protection while keeping the upper light and seamless.
- Sandwich Mesh Tongue protects the foot from pressure points and maintains a dry and breathable interior environment.
- Racing Insoles are designed to have reduced weight and increased breathability.
- Training Insoles provide increased cushioning and support.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|