Scott Trail Rocket Women's Shoes Red/Green
Rollover product image for a larger view.
If you need a fast shoe to take on any terrain, look no further than the Scott Trail Rocket. True to its name, this shoe delivers a fast ride thanks to a rockered eRide midsole geometry. Injected AeroFoam provides lightweight cushioning, and a lugged outsole provides ensuring traction. The Trail Rocket is ideal for racing and fast training.
Model Number: 235894
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.3 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (19mm), Forefoot (15mm); includes 3mm average lug height
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Trail Rocket is a minimal feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for racing and training.
- AeroFoam is an injected midsole material that provides lightweight and durable cushioning.
- eRide is a rockered midsole shape that promotes a more efficient running style by converting impact energy into forward motion.
- Closed Mesh throughout the upper keeps debris out while maintaining breathability.
- TPU Overlaysprovide support and protection while keeping the upper light and seamless.
- Sandwich Mesh Tongue protects the foot from pressure points and maintains a dry and breathable interior environment.
- Racing Insoles are designed to have reduced weight and increased breathability.
- Training Insoles provide increased cushioning and support.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Wet Traction Rubber is a lightweight high abrasion outsole compound that provides versatile traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS