Scott eRide Grip 3.0 Men's Shoes Blue/Green
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Scott eRide Grip 3.0 gives you the protection and durability you want in an all-terrain shoe. Designed for technical trails, this neutral shoe features an eRide platform, bringing you a quick and efficient transition through toe-off. A closed mesh upper provides a breathable and secure fit, while an aggressive outsole is ready for whatever the trail may bring.
Model Number: 235899
Need fit help?
Weight: 11.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm) Forefoot (18mm); includes 4mm average lug height
Available Widths: D=Medium
How it Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to low
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The eRide Grip 3.0 is a moderate feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and everyday use.
- Full Length EVA Midsole offers increased cushioning and protection.
- eRide is a rockered midsole shape that promotes a more efficient running style by converting impact energy into forward motion.
- Closed Mesh throughout the upper keeps debris out while maintaining breathability.
- TPU Overlaysprovide support and protection while keeping the upper light and seamless.
- Sandwich Mesh Tongue protects the foot from pressure points and maintains a dry and breathable interior environment.
- Racing Insoles are designed to have reduced weight and increased breathability.
- Training Insoles provide increased cushioning and support.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|