Thin and lightweight, Smartwool Women's PhD Running Ultra Light Micro Socks feature Smartwool's unique pairing of merino wool with synthetic fibers in a snug, performance fit. Merino wool naturally wicks moisture to fight blisters and resists odor build-up. The Ultra Light thickness features no added cushion underneath, yet is durable and protective thanks to high-density fibers at the heel and forefoot.
- Medium-thin sock with no added cushion underfoot
- 4Degree Elite Fit System combines 2 elastic types paired with wool for greater stretch that improves performance fit
- ReliaWool Technology at High Density Impact Zones reduces shock and abrasions while increasing durability
- Mesh zones for ventilation and comfort
- SmartWool inside for natural moisture, temperature and odor control
- 1.5" tall low-cut
- 57% Merino Wool / 40% Nylon / 3% Elastic
Sock Performance Characteristics
- Extra Thin
- Extra Thick
- No Show
- Knee High
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review