MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Smith Pivlock V90 sunglasses boast a unique rimless design for a clear field of vision, excellent coverage and a 'barely-there' feel while gaining you a few style points as well. Interchangeable, optically correct lenses eliminate visual distortions and feature a coating to repel moisture and smudges; nose and temple pads grip even better when exposed to moisture and sweat. The Pivlock V90 fits a wide variety of face shapes from small to large.
||% Light Transmission
||Bright to Very Bright
||Very Low to Low
- Rimless design for ultimate clear field of vision in all directions and 'barely-there' feel
- Swap between 3 interchangeable lenses via hinged temple arms and removeable nose piece design
- Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) for zero distortion and optical clarity; progressively tapered lens towards edges ensure light is delivered straight to the eye
- Hydroleophobic lens coating repels water, dirt and grease; water beads and slides off without streaking, fingerprint smudges easily wiped away
- Carbonic lens technology for superb scratch and impact resistance
- 7 base lens curvature wrap design offers a comfortable, secure fit with excellent coverage
- Hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads grip to keep glasses in-place; hold better better as you sweat
- Lightweight 'evolve' frame with renewable Rilsan Clear material for durable frame that's over 53% bio-based
- 100% UVA, UVB and UVC protection
- Hard case and microfiber cleaning bag included
Weight, Fit and Measurements
- Weight: 25 grams
- Fit: Small to Large faces
||Nose Bridge Width
Comments: I love these glasses. I use them for running and tri's. The lenses are very easy to change out. They are great for biking because there is no frame on the top to block your field of view. Very comfortable to wear!
From: Marisa, Kalamzoo, MI
Comments: I have had these for a couple of months, but as everyone around here knows, there hasn't been much need for sunglasses. I switched the pink lenses in right away because they are good in varying light. Super fast and easy to change lenses. I have a big head and they fit well and dont move at all when I am running. No complaints.
From: Dave, Seattle, WA, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.