MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The Soleus GPS Vibe Watch tracks distance, pace and speed via built-in GPS technology with vibration alerts, a large easy-to-read display and traditional run watch function. Track your workouts with the 24-hour chrono, 100-Lap memory, and an optional Auto Lap feature to mark and record your splits without having to push a button. The GPS Vibe also features a ventilated band and the ability to upload your data to Strava afterwards.
- GPS Vibe Watch
- USB data download/charging cord
- Owner's manual
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Click here to download Quick Setup Guide
- GPS-enabled sport watch with high-sensitivity receiver
- Vibration alerts while you run
- Records and displays total time, lap splits, distance, speed, pace and calories burned
- Upload data to Strava via computer; download software at soleusrunning.com
- Large numbers for easy viewing
- 4 run data viewing options
- Chronograph with manual or auto lap splits, flashes completed lap time for 10 seconds
- Optional Auto Lap feature automatically records lap splits at selected units of .5, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 miles/km
- 100-lap, 30-hours and 30 run file memory
- Gender, age & weight based calorie computation
- Option to turn GPS off using 'Indoor' mode
- 10 second backlight with optional 'Night Mode'; backlight active from 6:00 PM to 7:00 AM based on T1 time zone
- 2 Time Zones; select from 106 cities worldwide covering all zones to auto set time with GPS active
- Optional manual time & date set with Daylight Savings
- Optional 12 or 24 hour time, miles or km distance
- 5 daily alarms
- Battery life: 8 hours with GPS active
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- USB charging/data upload cord; plug into USB port to charge watch
- Ventilated band for increased comfort
- Water Resistant to 30 meters (not for use while swimming)
- Unit dimensions: 1.75" x 2.5" x 0.75" (4.7 x 4.4 x 1.65 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.