MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Swiftwick Vibe Zero Socks have a plush feel underfoot without bulk thanks to a half-height terry loop footbed and a very mild compression fit that improves circulation through the foot. Olefin fibers mange moisture with anti- microbial protection as the seamless toe works to prevent irritation; a slightly relaxed arch and y-heel contour keep them right in-place no matter how serious the pace gets.
Sale: Buy 4 Swiftwick socks get 25% off your Swiftwick socks purchase. Sale ends December 29, 2013.
- 'Zero' height 1/2" ankle cuff sits just below ankle
- Half-height terry loop footbed for extra cushion and plush feel without excessive bulk
- Olefin fibers for antimicrobial protection and enhanced moisture management and blister protection
- Half Density Weave on front of sock prevents bunching without restricting movement
- Managed Compression fit helps reduce swelling and assists blood circulation
- Slightly relaxed arch support prevents sock from slipping and holds shape without feeling restrictive
- Seamless linked toe prevents irritation and blisters
- Y-Heel contour provides a lateral anchor that moves with the foot
- 200 needle construction for durability
- 23 grams per pair
- Made in USA
- 45% Nylon / 44% Olefin / 11% Spandex
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.
SOCK PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS