The North Face Badwater Redux Hat is a sanctuary for those who dare to venture out in scorching sun and heat. The rear sun shade and UPF 50-rated fabric shield you from scorching sun; unsnap and fold the shade up into the built-in rear pocket when not in-use. Vented panels and a terry sweatband manage moisture so you keep a cool head when things get extreme.
- Lightweight hat with vented side panels for breathabilty and comfort
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Sun flap protects entire neck; front snaps keeps flap in-place when in the wind
- Un-snap shield, fold and store in rear built-in pocket when not needed
- Class V polyester fabric dries quickly, keeping your head cool and dry
- Soft terry sweatband is comfortable and helps move moisture
- Quick-adjust bungee rear closure
Sizes and Fabric
More From Men's Drape Running Hats
More From Women's Drape Hats
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review