The North Face Hyper-Track Guide Women's Shoes Blue/Gre
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Run past where the road meets the trail with the North Face Hyper-Track Guide. This lightweight, neutral trainer features resilient cushioning for protection and a smooth and responsive ride. A no-sew upper provides seamless comfort, while welded overlays deliver a secure wrap around your foot. The hybrid outsole offers durability and is built to handle both road and off-road duty.
Model Number: A4UN-C9G
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.1 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (14mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to deep
- Arch Structure: Medium to low
The Hyper-Track Guide is a moderate feature, moderate neutral trail and road shoe intended for daily training and high mileage.
- EVA is an industry standard foam for durable cushioning.
- Cradle Guide is a dual density EVA midsole that provides impact protection and support.
- Unleashed Performance construction allows for a natural stride and is geared for the mechanically sound runner.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper is breathable and quick drying.
- TPU Welded Overlays provide lightweight coverage and a supportive fit.
- C-Delta metatarsal fit system for a snug fit.
- Perforated EVA Northotic Sockliner gives breathable underfoot cushion.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Rubber Outsole Pods from heel to toe provide durability and multidirectional traction in strategic areas.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS