The alarm goes off, and it's so cold you just want to stay snug under your blankets. Instead of hitting snooze and forsaking your a.m. run, reach for your cozy thermal North Face Winter Warm Tights and face the weather in comfort. Thick fabric, a fully brushed interior and reflectivity make these tights a great option for cold weather and low-light running. A gusseted crotch and ergonomic seamlines deliver optimal range of motion, while ankle zips provide adjustable temperature control.
- Approx. 29" inseam, 36" outseam (size medium, unstretched)
- Ankle zips (approx. 9")
- Back zip pocket to stow small essentials (6.5"W x 2"H)
- Elastic waistband with drawstring for an adjustable fit
- Breathable stretch panels behind knees for increased ventilation
- Grip rubber around ankles for a secure fit
- Reflective branding and details for increased visibility in low-light settings
- Main Body (55% Nylon/29% Polyester/16% Elastane Compression Brushed Tricot), a supportive, brushed thermal fabric with moisture-wicking properties
- Panel (92% Polyester/8% Elastane Knit), a breathable stretch fabric to increase ventilation
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review