The North Face Single-Track Hayasa II Men's Shoes Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The North Face Single-Track Hayasa II is designed to bring you speed on the trail. This lightweight trail shoe features a versatile outsole design for assuring traction on various terrain types. A forefoot rock plate protects you from nasty surprises while a thin mesh upper provides a confident fit while allowing for plenty of airflow to keep your foot cool and comfortable.
Model Number: A1B2-J9U
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm), Forefoot (15mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toebox Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The North Face Single-Track Hayasa II is a light weight neutral trail shoe that is best suited for rocky or hard-packed terrain.
- EVA is an industry standard foam for durable cushioning.
- Pebax Plates provide energy return for a responsive toe-off.
- EVA Cradle Heel cushioning for additional shock absorption and stability.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper is breathable and quick drying.
- TPU Welded Overlays provide lightweight coverage and a supportive fit.
- Toe Cap protects feet from rocks and debris.
- Perforated EVA Northotic Sockliner gives breathable underfoot cushion.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Blown Rubber in forefoot for lightweight cushioning.
- Tenacious Grip is a high abrasion, off-road sticky rubber outsole for optimal traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|