The North Face Ultra Equity Women's Shoes Blue/Red
Rollover product image for a larger view.
For trail runners seeking moderate support, the North Face Ultra Equity is ready for any terrain. A triple-density compression molded EVA midsole and Pebax heel Cradle technology keep your feet feeling stable and secure on any trail you encounter. While a FlashDry-treated upper provides moisture management to keep your feet comfortable and cool.
Model Number: CL50-T6K
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.3 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (26mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Widths Available: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The North Face Ultra Trail is a moderate support, minimum feature trail shoe designed for high mileage and daily training.
- This shoe features no additional cushioning technologies.
- EVA is an industry standard foam for durable cushioning.
- EVA Cradle Heel cushioning for additional shock absorption and stability.
- Cradle Guide provides lightweight support by guiding your foot through the gait cycle.
- Full Length Pebax Plate provides energy return for a responsive toe-off.
- Ultra Airmesh throughout the upper is breathable and quick drying.
- FlashDry Upper is quick-drying for increased comfort and reduced irritations.
- 3M Reflective Tape for enhance visibility in low light conditions.
- Perforated EVA Northotic Sockliner gives breathable underfoot cushion.
- Vibram Outsole is made from a tough, durable compound that provides exceptional traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS