Rollover product image for a larger view.
Take on the most unforgiving trails with the North Face Ultra Guide. This rugged trail shoe offers an aggressively lugged outsole for confidence-inspiring grip on almost any terrain, while a forefoot rock plate guards your foot from unexpected poke-throughs. A lightweight, yet protective upper provides a supportive and secure fit, while a gusseted tongue construction keeps out debris, allowing you to take on the trail ahead.
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.6 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (23mm), Forefoot (15mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Ultra Guide is a moderate feature, moderate neutral trail shoe intended for daily training and racing.
- EVA is an industry standard foam for durable cushioning.
- Cradle Guide is a dual density EVA midsole that provides impact protection and support.
- Unleashed Performance construction allows for a natural stride and is geared for the mechanically sound runner.
- Abrasion-Resistant Upperprovides support against external elements.
- TPU Welded Overlays provide lightweight coverage and a supportive fit.
- C-Delta metatarsal fit system for a snug fit.
- Perforated EVA Northotic Sockliner gives breathable underfoot cushion.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Tenacious Grip is a high abrasion, off-road sticky rubber outsole for optimal traction.
- TPU Snake Plate provides forefoot protection against stone bruising.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|