The North Face Ultra Smooth Men's Shoes Silver/Red
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Whether you’re on the roads or on well-groomed trails, the North Face Ultra Smooth lives up to its name. Featuring full ground contact for an uninterrupted heel-to-toe transition, neutral trainer provides plenty of energy return and a responsive ride, thanks to a full length Pebax plate. A vibram outsole delivers lasting durability, and a FlashDry-treated upper keeps your foot cool and dry, reducing blisters and irritations.
Model Number: C574-BM0
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.5 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm), Forefoot (15mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How it Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Ultra Smooth is a moderate neutral, minimum feature shoe designed for high mileage and everyday training on pavement and well-groomed trails.
- This shoe features no additional cushioning technologies.
- EVA is an industry standard foam for durable cushioning.
- EVA Cradle Heel cushioning for additional shock absorption and stability.
- Full Length Pebax Plate provides energy return for a responsive toe-off.
- Ultra Airmesh throughout the upper is breathable and quick drying.
- FlashDry Upper is quick-drying for increased comfort and reduced irritations.
- TPU Welded Overlays provide lightweight coverage and a supportive fit.
- Perforated EVA Northotic Sockliner gives breathable underfoot cushion.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Vibram Outsole is made from a tough, durable compound that gives exceptional grip on the road.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|