Weightless is the first word that comes to mind as you slip on The North Face Eat My Dust Mesh Tank. And it makes perfect sense, considering that the entire body of the tank is a burnout mesh knit allowing for optimum breathability and moisture transfer, with the addition of a "fashion + function" cut-out in the mid-back. Flatlock seams, optional cinch string at the hem, and reflective detailing only give this tank all the more reason to become your favorite piece yet.
- A minimal coverage racerback design for mobility and optimal breathability
- Hole opening at mid-back adds aesthetic appeal and breathability
- Drawstring at waist for optional cinching
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Lightweight, burnout mesh fabric throughout allows for optimum air flow
- Reflective North Face logo on chest provides visibility in low-light settings
- Burnout Knit Jacquard (100% polyester) a lightweight, breathable, mesh-like material that allows for moisture transfer away from skin
Apparel Performance Characteristics
More From The North Face Women's Running Tanks and Tees
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review