MSRP: $54.95 Our Price: $40.95
The classic Timex Ironman 30-Lap Watch Mid-Size...rooted in tradition and built to last, this timepiece has become an icon in the running community. With a 30-Lap memory and the handy INDIGLO® night-light feature, this simple-to-use watch focuses on function with styling for smaller wrists.
- Black/Lilac (T5K410)
- Grey/Black (T5E961)
- White/Silver (T5K515)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- 100-hour chrongraph with lap or split option, either in large digits
- 30-lap memory recall for effortless review after a workout
- 99-lap counter
- 24-hour countdown timer with countdown/stop (CS) and countdown/repeat (CR)
- Occasion mode: 15 preset occasions to set reminders for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and appointments
- 3 alarms settable for daily/weekday/weekend/weekly with 5-minute back up
- 3 time zone settings make travel easy
- Streamline your watch with customizable features (unused modes can be turned off/on)
- Top pusher for easy lap and split option
- All-day white reflector display
- Built-in setting reminders to quickly and easily set your watch
- Forward/backward setting for ease of use
- Available with a resin strap
- Dependable water resistance to 100m
- Easy to view in dark conditions with INDIGLO® night-light
- Activate INDIGLO® night-light with the press of any button using NIGHT-MODE® feature
Timex Ironman 30-Lap Watch Mid Customer feedback
Comments: I have had this watch for a couple of weeks and am very happy with it. It is easy to learn to operate, AND easy to use during work outs. The best part is the size. I have a very small frame and this watch doesn't look too big on my wrist and the velcro strap works perfect. (anyone with small wrists HATES having to punch extra holes or have a jeweler remove pieces!)
From: Alice, Camden, NY, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.