MSRP: $69.95 Our Price: $52.95
Model Number: T5K0-
Functional for the athlete, stylish and comfortable for everyday wear, the Timex Ironman Sleek 50-Lap mid size watch is at home on your wrist any time of the day.
- Black (T5K039)
- White/Silver (T5K026)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Easy to view in dark conditions with INDIGLO® night-light
- Activate INDIGLO® night-light with the press of any button using NIGHT-MODE® feature
- All-day-white reflector display
- 100-hour chrongraph with lap or split option, either in large digits
- 50-lap memory recall
- On-the-fly recall of lap or split
- Top pusher for easy lap and split
- Training log, stores workouts by date, with best lap, average lap and total time segment time
- Total run format/synchro timer maintains total activity time (less time paused during workout) and overall running time
- Interval timers settable up to 24 hours: 2 timers with countdown/stop (CS) and countdown/repeat (CR)
- Automatic interval repetition counter
- Lap counter: 99 laps
- Two time zones
- Three alarms settable for daily/weekday/weekend/weekly
- Built-in setting reminders to quickly and easily set your watch
- Forward or backward setting for ease of use
- Water-resistant up to 100m, not waterproof
Timex Ironman Sleek 50-Lap Watch Mid Customer feedback
Comments: My wife and I have bought 3 of these watches from Runners world and they last about a year a piece. Keep your reciept and send them back to Timex for replacement. Ours died in the Maui surf and Port Moody's Penguin Plunge. Not exactly diving! Never Timex again!
From: Ross, Coquitlam BC, Canada
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.