MSRP: $170.00 Our Price: $170.00
Model Number: 1RR0.001.0
The sleek TomTom Runner gives you GPS pace and distance data with auto laps, custom intervals, graphic-displayed goals, and the option to race against your previous workouts. This simple-to-use watch features a large display and a 4-sided button to easily navigate menus. Find satellites quickly when ready to run with QuickGPSFix, or track pace and distance on the treadmill via built-in accelerometer. Plug into your computer or connect wirelessly via iPhone with Bluetooth Smart to upload and view data on TomTom's MySports online account, or 3rd party sites like MapMyFitness.
- TomTom Runner Watch
- USB charging/download cable
- User manual
- Black (06)
- Dark Pink/Grey (01)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- TomTom GPS-enabled watch
- QuickGPSFix finds satellites fast before your run; connect watch to MySports TomTom online account weekly to remain updated
- Displays/records time, laps, distance, current pace, average pace, calories, BPM and heart rate zone data (with add-on HR strap, sold separately)
- Easy-to-read, high contrast display with backlight; tap right side of screen to activate backlight
- Large single data field on screen, 2 smaller customizable data fields; scroll up and down to change large data field
- Simple, single 4-sided button for easy menu navigation
- Vibrate and beep alerts
- "Run" mode has intervals, zones, goals, laps, or race modes
- "Laps" can be customized to automatic or manual distance or time
- "Intervals" can be customized for work, rest, cool down and length of time
- "Zones" can be set for pace or heart rate (with add-on HR strap, sold separately)
- "Goals" can be set to help achieve certain distance, time or calories burned with graph views
- "Race" against your recent workouts, or pre-set distances from MySports online
- "Treadmill" mode uses built-in accelerometer to determine pace/distance without GPS; calibrate to improve accuracy
- "Stopwatch" mode for simple timing
- "History" stores previous workout data
- Displays time of day when not in training mode
- Plug watch into computer USB port to charge battery and upload data to MySports online account, MapMyFitness, or other 3rd party online sites; Mac & PC compatible
- View run performance data, elevation data, map routes, find new routes, and track goals via MySports TomTom online
- Upload data and update watch via Bluetooth Smart to iPhone 5, 4S or iPad and MySports mobile app
- 10 hour battery life in GPS mode
- Rechargeable battery
- Watch unit is removable to change watch bands, (sold separately)
- Water-resistant to 165 ft (5 ATM): swim-friendly
- Watch Size: .45" thick, 9" long strap
- Display size: .85W x 1H inches (2.2W x 2.6H cm)
- Display Resolution: 144 x 168
- Weight: 1.75oz (49.5g)
No feedback for TomTom Runner GPS at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.