MSRP: $220.00 Our Price: $220.00
Model Number: 1RR0.001.03
TomTom Runner GPS w/HRM gives you pace, distance and heart rate data to help track your run fitness. This simple-to-use watch features a large display and a 4-sided button to easily navigate menus. Find satellites quickly when ready to run with QuickGPSFix. Set custom intervals or race against your previous workouts in Run mode. Track pace and distance on the treadmill thanks to a built-in accelerometer. Plug into your computer or connect wirelessly via iPhone with Bluetooth Smart to upload data on TomTom's MySports online account, or 3rd party sites like MapMyFitness.
- TomTom Runner Cardio Watch
- ANT+ Soft Heart Rate Transmitter Chest Strap
- USB charging/download cable
- User manual
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- TomTom GPS-enabled watch
- Includes adjustable, soft strap ANT+ heart rate chest strap transmitter
- QuickGPSFix finds satellites fast before your run; connect watch to MySports TomTom online account weekly to remain updated
- Displays/records time, laps, distance, current pace, average pace, calories, BPM and heart rate zone data
- Easy-to-read, high contrast display with backlight; tap right side of screen to activate backlight
- Large single data field on screen, 2 smaller customizable data fields; scroll up and down to change large data field
- Simple, single 4-sided button for easy menu navigation
- Vibrate and beep alerts
- "Run" mode has intervals, zones, goals, laps, or race modes
- "Laps" can be customized to automatic or manual distance or time
- "Intervals" can be customized for work, rest, cool down and length of time
- "Zones" can be set for pace or heart rate
- "Goals" can be set to help achieve certain distance, time or calories burned with graph views
- "Race" against your recent workouts, or pre-set distances from MySports online
- "Treadmill" mode uses built-in accelerometer to determine pace/distance without GPS; calibrate to improve accuracy
- "Stopwatch" mode for simple timing
- "History" stores previous workout data
- Displays time of day when not in training mode
- Plug watch into computer USB port to charge battery and upload data to MySports online account, MapMyFitness, or other 3rd party online sites; Mac & PC compatible
- View run performance data, elevation data, map routes, find new routes, and track goals via MySports TomTom online
- Upload data and update watch via Bluetooth Smart to iPhone 5, 4S or iPad and MySports mobile app
- 10 hour battery life in GPS mode
- Rechargeable battery
- Watch unit is removable to change watch bands, (sold separately)
- Water-resistant to 165 ft (5 ATM): swim-friendly
- Watch Size: .45" thick, 9" long strap
- Display size: .85W x 1H inches (2.2W x 2.6H cm)
- Display Resolution: 144 x 168
- Weight: 1.75oz (49.5g)
No feedback for TomTom Runner GPS w/HRM at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.