MSRP: $59.95 Our Price: $59.95
Model Number: 80451714
The Ultimate Direction Access 20 Plus Belt offers an easy-to-grab 20 oz bottle to keep you hydrated and a 4 oz gel flask when you need a hit of energy. The rear mesh zipper pocket is large enough for a smartphone, nutrition, and electrolyte caps. Additionally, a front zipper pocket is divided for additional storage and a key fob to hold onto your key so you don't get locked out. The dual- adjust waist belt cinches down to hold secure and closed-cell rear foam padding resists absorbing sweat to keep weight down as you run.
- Single 20 oz bottle with kicker valve
- Included 4 oz gel flask hangs upside-down so gel is always ready when you need a shot of energy
- Angled bottle holster makes for quick grab and return
- Bungee holds bottle secure on-the-run
- Removable rear mesh zipper pocket for smartphone, nutrition and other small essentials; internal key fob
- Closed-cell rear foam pad won't absorb sweat to keep belt light and comfortable
- Front divided zipper pocket for additional storage
- Dual-adjust waist belt with quick-release buckle lets you customize fit and keep belt stable
- Reflective details increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Weight: 9 oz (260g) with empty bottles
- Unique medical grade silicone Kicker Valve allows for easy drinking that's easy on your teeth
- To drink, pull up on valve, bite and sip; squeeze bottle to desired flow rate
- 'Kick' valve to the side using teeth and it automatically returns to leakproof closed position
- Off-center valve prevents need to tilt bottle straight up
- Sealed leak-proof twist cap; large opening for easy filling
- Finger loop makes for easier grab and return
- Finger grooves improve grip while drinking on-the-run
- Squeezable bottle is odorless and tasteless
- BPA free; FDA/NSF approved safe Polyethylene bottle
- Bottle and cap dishwasher safe on top rack
- Weight: 2.8 oz (79.4g)
No feedback for Ultimate Direction Access 20 Plus Belt at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.