MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The Ultimate Direction Fury belt helps keep you hydrated with dual 10 oz bottles and fueled with a 4 oz gel flask. The stretch mesh belt features soft lining to help prevent skin irritation and adjusts easily with a sturdy velcro closure. Stash keys, electrolyte caps or other small essentials in the front mesh zipper pocket and you're ready for a long training run or the next race.
- 2 Ultimate Direction 10 oz hydration bottles
- Included 4 oz gel flask hangs upside-down so gel is always ready when you need a shot of energy
- Angled bottle holsters make for quick grab and return
- Bungees hold bottles secure on-the-run
- Quick access front mesh zipper pocket for keys, nutrition or other small essentials
- Breathable 3D AirMesh belt enhances comfort and prevents hot spots
- Soft stretch binding helps prevent skin irritation
- Velcro belt closure adjusts easily and holds secure
- Rear reflective details increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Weight: 5.5 oz (156g) with empty bottles
||26 - 29"
||29 - 32"
||32 - 35"
||35 - 38"
Comments: Nice super light belt. Filled all bottles and didn't feel any bounce or weight at all. Much better than Nathan belt. I would have changed Velcro though so hook side doesn't face the shirt...
From: Clint Cates, Camarillo, CA, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.