MSRP: $149.95 Our Price: $124.91
Model Number: 0045-
Designed with Peter Bakwin for any type of running or outdoor adventure, the Ultimate Direction PB Adventure Vest features 12L of pack volume, dual 20 oz bottles in front for quick access, and a variety of pockets and pouches to stash accessories and apparel. The PB Adventure Vest helps keep you hydrated and comfortable on any length adventure from multi-hour trail runs to multi-day expeditions.
*Click 'Product Videos' below for more details; see Ultimate Direction Video Vault for more info about development and sizing.
- 2 included 20 oz Bottles with Kicker Valve
- Dual front bottle holsters with bungees hold bottles secure; also fits 26 oz Ultimate Direction bottles
- Vest design distributes load for enhanced stability, comfort and easy access to items in front
- Dual sliding, adjustable sternum straps let you dial fit and keep vest close to your body
- Cuben Fiber fabric is 15 times stronger than steel and extremely resistant to moisture and UV
- Stretch Power Mesh at pockets keeps load compact and items stable
- Breathable mesh construction is light and comfortable
- Soft Velvetex Banding prevents skin irritation
- Rear Cuben Fiber pocket fits apparel or hydration reservoir (not included) with top hanging hook and dual side slots to run hose
- Rear mesh zipper pocket for gloves, warmers or other accessories
- 4 front hose loops allow you to run reservoir hose left or right, over or under arm
- Rear exterior bungee cord lets you adjust volume of pack and stashes jacket or lightweight apparel
- Side velcro and shoulder bungees let you adjust volume and keep load compact
- 2 front zipper mesh/cuben fiber pockets for quick access to small accessories
- 2 rear lat side side zipper pockets stash small items
- 4 mesh pockets on bottle holsters for gels and nutrition
- 1 small water-resistant front velcro closure pocket under bottle holster for electrolyte caps
- 1 small front velcro closure mesh pocket under bottle holster for keys or small valuables
- Safety whistle attached to front via bungee
- Trekking pole and ice axe loops
- Torso Length: 16 inches (41 cm)
- Width: 9 inches (23 cm)
- Weight: 12.0 oz (17.5 oz with bottles)
- Pack Volume: 12 L
||28 - 34"
||32 - 40"
*Measure in inches around fullest part of chest
- Unique medical grade silicone Kicker Valve allows for easy drinking that's easy on your teeth
- To drink, pull up on valve, bite and sip; squeeze bottle to desired flow rate
- 'Kick' valve to the side using teeth and it automatically returns to leakproof closed position
- Off-center valve prevents need to tilt bottle straight up
- Sealed leak-proof twist cap; large opening for easy filling
- Finger loop makes for easier grab and return
- Finger grooves improve grip while drinking on-the-run
- Squeezable bottle is odorless and tasteless
- BPA free; FDA/NSF approved safe Polyethylene bottle
- Bottle and cap dishwasher safe on top rack
- Weight: 2.8 oz (79.4g)
Ultimate Direction PB Adventure Vest Customer feedback
Comments: Amazingly, none of the pockets accessible from the front of any of these signature vests secure an iPhone 5 in them. How are you going to get that cool shot of Peter Bakwin running down the hill if you can't reach your phone? Also, specific to this vest, I found that the low bottle placement interfered with my arm swing. I ended up getting the SJ version with the higher bottle placement and will run with it for the first time tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how Cuben holds up in this application. Happy trails.
From: Ron, Durango, CO
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.