MSRP: $159.95 Our Price: $159.95
Model Number: 8045-
Designed with Peter Bakwin for any type of running or outdoor adventure, the Ultimate Direction PB Adventure Vest 2.0 features 11L of pack volume, dual 20 oz bottles in front for quick access, and a variety of pockets and pouches to stash accessories and apparel. The PB Adventure Vest helps keep you hydrated and comfortable on any length adventure from multi-hour trail runs to multi-day expeditions.
*See the Ultimate Direction PB Adventure Vest 2.0 video for more info about features and development.
||23 - 36"
||31 - 40"
*Measure in inches around fullest part of chest
- 2 included 20 oz Bottles with Kicker Valve
- Dual front bottle holsters with bungees hold bottles secure; also fits 26 oz Ultimate Direction bottles
- Vest design distributes load for enhanced stability, comfort and easy access to items in front
- Dual sliding, adjustable sternum straps let you dial fit and keep vest close to your body
- Dual side lateral adjustment straps to enhance and customize fit
- Silnylon 66 fabric is lightweight, strong and extremely resistant to moisture and UV
- Stretch Power Mesh at pockets keeps load compact and items stable
- Breathable mesh construction is light and comfortable
- Soft Velvetex Banding prevents skin irritation
- Rear Silnylon pocket fits apparel, gear and accessories
- Rear zipper pocket for optional 2L hydration reservoir (not included) with top hanging hook and dual side slots to run hose
- Rear mesh zipper pocket for gloves, warmers or other accessories
- 4 front hose loops allow you to run reservoir hose left or right, over or under arm
- Rear exterior bungee cord lets you adjust volume of pack and stashes jacket or lightweight apparel
- Side velcro and shoulder bungees let you adjust volume and keep load compact
- 2 front zipper mesh/cuben fiber pockets for quick access to small accessories
- 2 rear lat side side zipper pockets stash small items
- 4 mesh pockets on bottle holsters for gels and nutrition
- 1 small water-resistant front velcro closure pocket under bottle holster for electrolyte caps
- 1 small front velcro closure mesh pocket under bottle holster for keys or small valuables
- Safety whistle attached to front via bungee
- Trekking pole and ice axe loops
- Torso Length: 16 inches (41 cm)
- Width: 9 inches (23 cm)
- Weight: 16.0 oz (21.5 oz with bottles)
- Pack Volume: 11L (671 in³)
- Unique medical grade silicone Kicker Valve allows for easy drinking that's easy on your teeth
- To drink, pull up on valve, bite and sip; squeeze bottle to desired flow rate
- 'Kick' valve to the side using teeth and it automatically returns to leakproof closed position
- Off-center valve prevents need to tilt bottle straight up
- Sealed leak-proof twist cap; large opening for easy filling
- Finger loop makes for easier grab and return
- Finger grooves improve grip while drinking on-the-run
- Squeezable bottle is odorless and tasteless
- BPA free; FDA/NSF approved safe Polyethylene bottle
- Bottle and cap dishwasher safe on top rack
- Weight: 2.8 oz (79.4g)
Ultimate Direction PB Adventure Vest 2.0 Customer feedback
Comments: This pack is great and so was the customer service/shipping. I ordered the S/M pack on a Wednesday, took it out for a quick mile and realized it just didn't fit right (I'm 5'8"/160, athletic male). I immediately sent it back that day and received the M/L on Friday. It fit incredibly and is more suitable for multiple layers of clothes and therefore different running climates. I took it out for my long run in about 95 degree weather and I was thankful to have the pack. It had the perfect amount of water with just the 20oz bottles included for 12 miles on a hot day. The front pockets held my cell phone and GPS, the side pockets held IDs/cards, I was able to stash a small med kit in the front zip, and an extra button up and clean shirt for after the run in the middle zip (the whole kit only added about 6 seconds to my overall pace per mile but I'm not used to running with a pack). I took it out for a 8 mile hike the next day with similar gear. All in all, it's a lightweight pack, great for all day use (as a commuter pack), for long runs in a variety of climates, and anyone who wants to have access to enough gear while running and can't get back home immediately (the pack-rat runners among us).
From: Don, La Mesa, CA, USA. September 14th 2014
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.