MSRP: $68.00 Our Price: $60.95
Model Number: UA070RE
The updated UltrAspire Proton is a unique running hydration belt design with 2 low-profile, rectangular 16 oz ergonomic bottles in-rear and a simple belt hook system replacing the traditional snap buckle. Sweat proof webbing keeps weight down and more breathable mesh enhances long-distance comfort; an open mesh pouch holds gels or keys and a sweat proof magnetic pocket stores electrolyte capsules. What else? The rear shock cord can stash a shell jacket, warmers or gloves.
- Includes 2 Human16 oz ergo angled bottles; 32 oz total
- Sweat proof webbing prevents pack from absorbing moisture and getting heavier as you run
- Larger holes in mesh enhance breathability to keep you cool while also decreasing pack weight
- Low-profile, rectangular bottles sit close to body
- Angled, molded bottle holsters for easy grab and return
- Padded, breathable mesh back panel for comfort
- Adjustable belt with speed hook design; no irritating or uncomfortable snap buckles
- Open mesh side pouch for gels, keys or other small items
- Magnon Electrolyte Pocket™ with simple magnet closure for electrolyte capsules
- Rear shock cord stores shell jacket, warmers or gloves
- Weight: 13.0 oz (370 g) with empty bottles
- Human16 oz, ergo angled bottles
- Rectangular bottle design sits close against body
- Leak-proof, twist-open nozzle
- Fills easily with wide mouth opening
- Crystalline™ plasma silicon oxide coating for better taste, easier cleaning and durability; FDA approved
- Polarity system™ magnet at bottom
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) construction
- BPA free
UltrAspire Proton Belt Customer feedback
Comments: Got this a few weeks ago. At first there was some bounce but after a little adjusting it is great. Never liked hydration belts but now love it. Thanks RunningWarehouse for the great service and having all these great products.
From: Dave, East Northport, NY
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.