There's no time for messing around in the Under Armour Women's Get Going Short. An all-over stretch fabric with a wide, plush waistband makes for a great fit, while a mesh internal liner ensures moisture transfer away from the skin. A back stash pocket provides storage for essentials, and reflective details add visibility in low-light settings.
- Siberian Iris (500)
- Neo Pulse (678)
- Approx 3.5" inseam, 10" outseam (size small)
- Approx 3" wide, flat waistband constructed of plush stretch fabric for a comfortable fit
- Internal mesh liner to wick sweat away from the skin
- External envelope stash pocket along rear waistband (approx 5"W x 2"H)
- Slightly scalloped hem for mobility and a flattering fit
- Reflective logo and details provide visibility in low-light settings
- Main Body (88% polyester/12% elastane); a soft, light material that allows for breathable moisture transfer
- Internal liner (95% nylon/5% elastane); an internal mesh brief that draws sweat away from the skin
- Waistband (88% polyester/12% elastane); a plush, soft and stretchy material
Apparel Performance Characteristics
More From Under Armour Women's Running Shorts and Capris
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review