Rollover product image for a larger view.
Fly towards the finish line with the Zoot Ultra Kiawe 2.0. Tuned for performance, this neutral racing flat delivers a quick and responsive ride. A breathable and seamless upper is tailor-made for sockless wear, and included speed laces ensure easy entry and a confident fit.
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.0 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (18mm), Forefoot (11mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Ultra Kiawe 2.0 is a moderate featured shoe designed for neutral pronation or supination. It is intended for 5k to half marathon road racing.
- Z-bound is a lightweight, resilient foam used in the heel and forefoot for increased energy return.
- ZVA full-length midsole provides a lightweight, cushioned ride.
- Carbon Shank in the bottom of the midfoot is designed to resist torsional flex.
- BareFit covering the upper is lined with Dri-Lex fabric, which has Smart Silver technology to reduce moisture, odor, and hot spots, and allows for a sockless wear.
- Tri-Dry drainage holes in the forefoot allow excess water to drain out of the shoe.
- Pull Tabs allows for quick entry with a single-handed pull.
- Ultra Tri Sockliner is a perforated insole for speedy water drainage.
- Quick-Lace is an elastic closure system that allows for quick entry with a single-handed pull.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Blown Rubber provides lightweight traction in the forefoot.
- Zpu in the forefoot is a lightweight dot pattern engineered for increased grip.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS