adidas Energy Boost 2 Men's Shoes Blue/Carbon
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Feel energized with the adidas Energy Boost 2. This neutral daily trainer features an innovative and durable Boost midsole, designed to deliver a bouncy and responsive ride with a soft underfoot feel. Combine that with a seamless, stretch mesh upper and a sock-like fit, and you’re in to experience a whole new run.
Model Number: F32250
Need fit help?
View All Colors
Weight: 10.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Energy Boost 2 is a maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. This shoe is MiCoach compatible.
- Formotion decoupled heel system adapts and moves with each individual's running style for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Boost is a lightweight midsole composed of TPU pellets, delivering a soft and responsive ride.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Tech Fit Upper provides support while still providing flexibility.
- Geofit with memory foam in the heel collar enhances comfort and improves fit.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Zonemotion is a gender-specific outsole design that delivers more forefoot flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|