adidas Supernova Glide 6 Men's Shoes Black/White
Rollover product image for a larger view.
When the road is calling, the adidas Supernova Glide 6 is your answer. Featuring an innovative, dual-layered Boost midsole, this neutral daily trainer delivers a responsive yet cushioned feel that will keep you going for miles. The upper features a midfoot cage for a personalized fit, while a seamless toebox maintains socklike comfort. A sticky rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions, as well as lasting durability for high mileage running.
Model Number: F32276
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 25mm (Heel), 15mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to low
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Supernova Glide 6 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Boost is a lightweight midsole composed of TPU pellets, delivering a soft and responsive ride.
- adiPRENE is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the heel on impact.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- FitFoam consist of a visco-elastic rebound foam, which contours to the runner's foot like a custom mold.
- Formotion decoupled heel system adapts and moves with each individual's running style for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Formotion Mesh is flexible and forms around the shape of the foot for reduced irritations and hotspots.
- Geofit with memory foam in the heel collar enhances comfort and improves fit.
- respoEVA Sockliner is molded for anatomical fit for additional step-in comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length Lightstrike 45 Foam, for a lightweight, soft underfoot feel.
- Continental Rubber Outsole offers increased traction in both dry and wet conditions.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Blown Rubber is lightweight and offers grip for increased traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|