adidas Supernova Sequence 6 Men's Shoes Solar Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Designed for daily training, the adidas Supernova Sequence 6 provide support for moderate over-pronation and plenty of cushioning for long runs.
Model Number: M22920
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 11.5 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Sequence 6 is a moderate feature, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. This shoe is MiCoach compatible.
- Formotion decoupled heel system adapts and moves with each individual's running style for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the foot on impact.
- CMEVA consists of compression-molded EVA foam for durable cushioning.
- Pro-moderator uses a firm, durable material co-molded to the CMEVA midsole to reduce over-pronation and provide a stable heel-to-toe transition.
- Formotion decoupled heel system adapts and moves with each individual's running style for a smooth heel to toe transition.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper provides breathability.
- Sprintweb is a seamfree fabric web on the upper for lightweight support.
- Geofit with memory foam in the heel collar enhances comfort and improves fit.
- Adidas Logo overlays are strategically placed to wrap securely around the foot.
- AdiLite/respoEVA Sockliner is an antimicrobial insole designed for increased underfoot cushion.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length Lightstrike 55 Foam, for a lightweight, moderately soft underfoot feel.
- Zonemotion is a gender-specific outsole design that delivers more forefoot flexibility.
- Continental Rubber Outsole offers increased traction in both dry and wet conditions.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|