adidas Supernova Sequence 6 Women's Shoes Bahia Pk
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Supportive and cushioned, the adidas Supernova Sequence 6 handles the rigors of heavy training. A seamless upper provides a comfortable wrap around the foot, and the transition from heel to toe is effortless, leaving nothing to distract you from your run in this reliable daily trainer.
Model Number: D66760
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.3 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (18mm)
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Sequence 6 is a moderate feature, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. This shoe is MiCoach compatible.
- Formotion decoupled heel system adapts and moves with each individual's running style for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the foot on impact.
- CMEVA consists of compression-molded EVA foam for durable cushioning.
- Pro-moderator uses a firm, durable material co-molded to the CMEVA midsole to reduce over-pronation and provide a stable heel-to-toe transition.
- Formotion decoupled heel system adapts and moves with each individual's running style for a smooth heel to toe transition.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper provides breathability.
- Sprintweb is a seamfree fabric web on the upper for lightweight support.
- Geofit with memory foam in the heel collar enhances comfort and improves fit.
- Adidas Logo overlays are strategically placed to wrap securely around the foot.
- AdiLite/respoEVA Sockliner is an antimicrobial insole designed for increased underfoot cushion.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length Lightstrike 55 Foam, for a lightweight, moderately soft underfoot feel.
- Zonemotion is a gender-specific outsole design that delivers more forefoot flexibility.
- Continental Rubber Outsole offers increased traction in both dry and wet conditions.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|