adidas adistar Boost ESM Men's Shoes Blk/White/Infared
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The adidas Adistar Boost ESM brings superior comfort to overpronators. With Boost technology's cushion and energy return your feet will be apt to endure endless pounding and still bounce back for more. With the new ESM Techfit, the upper stretches where your foot needs it but provides welded overlays for the structure to provide the support that overpronators need.
Model Number: M18849
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.5 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (28mm), Forefoot (15mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The adistar Boost ESM is a maximum feature, moderate support shoe designed for daily high mileage training. This shoe is MiCoach compatible.
- Formotion decoupled heel system adapts and moves with each individual's running style for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Boost is a lightweight midsole composed of TPU pellets, delivering a soft and responsive ride.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Pro-moderator uses a firm, durable material co-molded to the CMEVA midsole to reduce over-pronation and provide a stable heel-to-toe transition.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper provides breathability.
- Techfit ESM Upper is seamless mesh that stretches four ways for a sock-like fit.
- Midfoot Tongue wraps firmly around midfoot for enhanced midfoot fit.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Zonemotion is a gender-specific outsole design that delivers more forefoot flexibility.
- Continental Rubber Outsole offers increased traction in both dry and wet conditions.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|