Rollover product image for a larger view.
The adidas adizero Ambition blurs the lines between value and performance. Ideal for high school and intermediate-level athletes, this mid-distance spike keeps you going with a 6-pin spike plate and a cushioned heel. This spike is intended for events from 800m to the 2 mile. Includes twelve 1/4" spikes and a spike wrench.
Need fit help?
The adizero Ambition is a mid-distance spike designed for 800m to 3200m events.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Molded EVA from heel to toe offers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Sprintweb is a seamfree fabric web on the upper for lightweight support.
- AirMesh throughout the upper provides breathability.
- Microsuede interior offers a soft feel and smooth fit.
- EVA Perforated Sockliner provides breathable underfoot cushioning.
- Slip Last involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Pebax Spike Plate in the forefoot offers lightweight, durable traction for optimal performance.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS