Rollover product image for a larger view.
The adiZero Avanti 2 is a long distance spike designed for 1500m to 5000m events. With an ultra light and breathable upper, its a great choice for steeplechase with its water draining capabilities. Includes twelve 3/16" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Need fit help?
Weight: 4.9 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The adizero Avanti 2 is a long distance spike designed for 1500m to 5000m events. This ultralight and breathable shoe is also intended for steeplechase with its water draining capabilities.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Molded EVA is a lightweight foam midsole for light, resilient cushioning.
- CoolEver Mesh is made with a breathable clover-shaped pattern, so feet stay cool and dry.
- Microfiber Synthetic Upper gives a soft feel and a glove-like fit.
- EVA Perforated Sockliner provides breathable underfoot cushioning.
- Slip Last involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Pebax Spike Plate in the forefoot offers lightweight, durable traction for optimal performance.
- Flex Grooves in the forefoot for increased flexibility.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS