adidas adizero Boston 4 Women's Shoes Night/Berry
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Nimble and fast, the adidas adizero Boston 4 is a neutral trainer that lives up to its name. Mixing a responsive ride with cushioning that absorbs the miles, this trainer ensures a great run whether you’re on an everyday outing or toeing the line at the world’s most prestigious marathon.
Model Number: D65771
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.2 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (28mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The adizero Boston 4 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training. This shoe is MiCoach compatible.
- adiPRENE is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the heel on impact.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- CMEVA consists of compression-molded EVA foam for durable cushioning.
- Formotion decoupled heel system adapts and moves with each individual's running style for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper provides breathability.
- Microsuede upper for a soft feel and smooth fit.
- Sprintweb is a seamfree fabric web on the upper for lightweight support.
- Traditional Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length AdiPrene 45 Foam, for a soft underfoot feel.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Continental is a rubber compound that provides improved traction on inclines and wet surfaces.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|