adidas adizero Cadence 2 Men's Spikes Solar Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The adidas adizero Cadence 2 is an excellent long distance spike for high-level performance from 3k to 10k. The snug performance fit is great for fast running and the perimeter spike plate design delivers comfort and traction. Contains twelve 1/4 tiered spikes and a spike wrench. Includes twelve 1/4" compression tired spikes and a spike wrench.
Model Number: D66331
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.8 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toebox height: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The adizero Cadence 2 is a long distance track or cross country spike designed for 3k to 10k distances.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Molded EVA is a lightweight foam midsole for light, resilient cushioning.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- CoolEver Mesh is made with a breathable clover-shaped pattern, so feet stay cool and dry.
- Microfiber Synthetic Upper gives a soft feel and a glove-like fit.
- EVA Perforated Sockliner provides breathable underfoot cushioning.
- Slip Last involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Flex Grooves in the forefoot for increased flexibility.
- TPU Plate is positioned at the forefoot and is a theroplastic plate designed for optimized efficiency and lightweight durability.
- Rubber Outsole extends from the heel to the forefoot and is textured for additional grip.
- Flex Groove at the forefoot is engineered for additional flexibility.
- Includes replaceable spikes.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS