Rollover product image for a larger view.
The adidas adizero LJ/PV 2 is just what you need in an elite level jump shoe. Generous padding throughout the midsole offers plenty of protection against impact, and the moderately rigid midsole offers a solid platform at take-off. With super sharp tread that clutches the ground for traction, the LJ/PV 2 will be your best friend on the runway. Includes fourteen 3/8" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.9 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The adizero LJ/PV 2 is a jump spike intended for the elite athlete.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Pre-Molded EVA foam for increased cushion and comfort.
- CoolEver Mesh is made with a breathable clover-shaped pattern, so feet stay cool and dry.
- Sprint Web is a seamfree fabric web on the upper for lightweight support.
- Synthetic upper provides lightweight durability and a secure fit.
- EVA Insole provides underfoot cushioning.
- TPU Spike Plate is used in the forefoot for optimized sprinting efficiency and lightweight durability.
- Includes replaceable spikes.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS