adidas adizero MD 2 Men's Spike Solar Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The track is yours with the adidas adizero MD 2. This ultralight middle-distance spike is built with a 3/4 length, 6-pin spike plate for optimal energy return and grip, while a cushioned heel provides protection if you need it. This spike is ideal for events from 400m to the mile. Includes twelve 1/4" needle spikes and a spike wrench.
Model Number: D67177
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.6 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toebox height: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The adizero MD 2 is a mid-distance spike designed for 400m to 1500m events.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Molded EVA in the heel offers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- SprintFrame is a lightweight but supportive chassis, for a stable and fast ride.
- Sprintweb is a seamfree fabric web on the upper for lightweight support.
- AirMesh throughout the upper provides breathability.
- Microsuede interior offers a soft feel and smooth fit.
- EVA Perforated Sockliner provides breathable underfoot cushioning.
- Slip Last involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Pebax Spike Plate in the forefoot offers lightweight, durable traction for optimal performance.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS