Rollover product image for a larger view.
The adidas adizero TJ/PV 2 is an elite-level triple jump spike built to take you far. The well-padded midsole provides excellent shock absorption, and an extra wide heel gives a stable platform for takeoffs and landings. A sharp, crisscross patterned outsole grips the runways for extra speed, propelling you forward. Includes fourteen 3/8" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.7 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch structure: Medium to high
- Shape: Semi-Curved
The adizero TJ/PV 2 is designed for the competitive triple jumper and pole vaulter.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Molded EVA is a lightweight foam midsole for light, resilient cushioning.
- Pro-moderator uses a firm, durable material co-molded to the CMEVA midsole to reduce over-pronation and provide a stable heel-to-toe transition.
- CoolEver Mesh is made with a breathable clover-shaped pattern, so feet stay cool and dry.
- Synthetic upper provides lightweight durability and a secure fit.
- Sprint Web is a seamfree fabric web on the upper for lightweight support.
- EVA Sockliner is perforated for breathability and designed for underfoot cushioning.
- Sharkskin is set in a sharp, crisscross pattern over the outsole for ultimate grip on track and field surfaces.
- TPU Spike Plate is used in the forefoot for optimized sprinting efficiency and lightweight durability.
- Includes replaceable spikes.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS