adidas adizero Tempo 6 Women's Shoes Vivid Berry
Rollover product image for a larger view.
If you’re looking to push the pace, the adidas adizero Tempo 6 is your shoe of choice. Offering mild support for overpronation, this lightweight trainer packs high mileage protection in with responsive cushioning and a fast ride.
Model Number: D65758
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.3 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (26mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The adizero Tempo 6 is a moderate feature, minimum support shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training. This shoe is MiCoach compatible.
- adiPRENE is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the heel on impact.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- CMEVA consists of compression-molded EVA foam for durable cushioning.
- Pro-moderator uses a firm, durable material co-molded to the CMEVA midsole to reduce over-pronation and provide a stable heel-to-toe transition.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Open Mesh is used throughout the upper and provides breathability.
- Sprintweb is a seamfree fabric web on the upper for lightweight support.
- Microsuede upper for a soft feel and smooth fit.
- respoEVA Sockliner is molded for anatomical fit for additional step-in comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length AdiPrene 45 Foam, for a soft underfoot feel.
- Zonemotion is a gender-specific outsole design that delivers more forefoot flexibility.
- Continental Rubber Outsole offers increased traction in both dry and wet conditions.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|