adidas adizero adios Boost 2 Women's Shoes Mint/Bk
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Adizero Adios from adidas has delivered each of the past 4 marathon world records and the Adios Boost 2 carries on that tradition of excellence. This model features an updated upper with a smoother fit while still providing unrivaled energy return from the midsole and traction needed to make quick pace changes in the outsole. This shoe is meant to win races and set records.
Model Number: M20480
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.5 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 23mm (Heel); 12mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium Volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure:Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-curved
The adios Boost 3 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for training and racing.
- Boost is a lightweight midsole composed of TPU pellets, delivering a soft and responsive ride.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper provides breathability.
- Tech Fit Upper provides support while still providing flexibility.
- Geofit with memory foam in the heel collar enhances comfort and improves fit.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Zonemotion is a gender-specific outsole design that delivers more forefoot flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|