Rollover product image for a larger view.
Asics joins the world of lightweight trail shoes with the Asics Gel Fuji Racer. This shoe is springy, nimble and super flexible in the forefoot, giving your feet a great connection with the trail. It has a breathable mesh upper with minimal overlays and a simple low-profile platform, making the Fuji Racer Asics' lightest trail shoe yet.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Fuji Racer is a moderate featured, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for daily training or racing.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system is a large silicone based gel that attenuates shock during impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Magic Sole uses a vented midsole to minimize weight and increase breathability.
- Trusstic System utilizes a thermal plastic midfoot unit to reduce weight and increase torsional rigidity.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Asics logo is located on both sides of the upper to keep the shoe snug to the foot.
- Anti Gravel Tongue is gussetted to prevent debris from entering the shoe.
- Lace Pocket at the top of the tongue enables laces to be tucked out of the way.
- Perforated Sockliner provides breathability and adds underfoot comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- Drainage Holes in outsole allow excess water to drain out of the shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|