adidas adizero Hagio 2 Men's Shoes Night Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
When every second counts, you can count on the adidas adizero Hagio 2 to deliver. This no-nonsense racing flat is built on a low-profile platform with responsive underfoot cushioning to provide you with plenty of rebound through toe-off. A lightweight mesh upper locks your foot into place with seamless overlays, and a super grippy outsole ensures traction on the road. This racing shoe is ideal for 5k to half marathon distances.
Model Number: D65767
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (17mm), Forefoot (12mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The adiZero Hagio 2 is a minimum featured shoe designed for neutral pronation or supination. It is intended for 3k to 10k racing and is built with a curved shape.
- adiPRENE is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the heel on impact.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- CMEVA consists of compression-molded EVA foam for durable cushioning.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Open Mesh is used throughout the upper and provides breathability.
- CoolEver Mesh is made with a breathable clover-shaped pattern, so feet stay cool and dry.
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design better follows the shape of the foot for an improved fit.
- respoEVA Sockliner is molded for anatomical fit for additional step-in comfort.
- Slip Last involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Blown Rubber is lightweight and offers grip for increased traction.
- Flex Grooves in the forefoot for increased flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|