adidas adizero Prime Accelerator Spike Yel/Blk
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The adidas adizero Prime Accelerator is one serious sprinting spike. Aggressive TPU lugs in the forefoot work together with your spikes to offer ultimate grip on the track. The full-length spike plate creates a rigid platform for push off, propelling you out of the blocks and all the way to the finish. Includes twelve 1/4" compression tired spikes and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Model Number: Q34042
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.4 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Mid-foot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium-low
The Prime Accelerator is a sprint spike designed for elite athletes. It is built with a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Sprint Frame is a lightweight but supportive chassis, for a stable and fast ride.
- Sprint Web is a seamfree fabric web on the upper for lightweight support.
- CoolEver Mesh is made with a breathable clover-shaped pattern, so feet stay cool and dry.
- Synthetic upper provides lightweight durability and a secure fit.
- EVA Insole provides underfoot cushioning.
- TPU Spike Plate is a full-length thermoplastic plate for optimized sprinting efficiency and lightweight durability.
- Includes replaceable spikes.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|