Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Asics Hyper Rocketgirl XCS 2012 Spikeless is a great flat for first time or entry level cross-country runners. The rubber outsole will deliver traction over a wide variety of surfaces while the durable upper hugs your foot, letting you go the distance.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.1 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (17mm), Forefoot (17mm), non-removable insole
Kid's shoe sizing is based on the men's scale. For kids sizes subtract 1 and a half sizes from the available size. Example: Women's 6.0 equals size 4.5 kids.
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Hyper Rocketgirl XCS 2012 Spikeless is designed for racing 3k to 10k distances on dirt, rubber, or grass surfaces. This shoe is gender engineered for a women's-specific fit.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- SpEVA is a full-length midsole material for increased energy return.
- Trusstic System is a thermal plastic midfoot unit for natural foot movement and increased torsional rigidity.
- Lightweight mesh on the upper provides light, breathable coverage.
- Combination Lasting utilizes board lasting in the rear portion of the shoe and traditional strobel lasting in the forefoot.
- Solid Rubber Outsole is full length for enhanced durability and traction.
- Spikeless Outsole has aggressive lugs engineered for traction on a variety of surfaces.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS