MSRP: $100.00 Our Price: $84.95
Model Number: CQAR04
Ready to help you achieve that next PR, the Asics Challenge Watch by Seiko is a great match of looks and function. The 500-lap capacity via built-in flash memory records your runs, a customizable chronograph view and double repeat timers help keep you on pace, and a durable aluminum bezel means this watch can handle day-in, day-out use. The large size Challenge Watch fits well on larger wrists, or is for those who prefer a bigger watch face.
- Black/Red (CQAR0404)
- Silver/Black (CQAR0401)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- 500-lap flash memory
- Flash memory stores data with dead or removed battery
- Double-repeat timers; 1/100 sec measurement
- Chronograph shows lap and split time, records best and average lap times
- Customizable chrono display
- Programmable Target Lap time with goal alert
- 3 channel alarms; easy to hear even in loud conditions
- Run recall with memo input lets you custom name runs with alphabetic, numeric and special characters
- Dual time zones, date and day of week
- Backlight with optional automatic mode
- Large viewing area with easy-to-read digits
- 100 meters (10 bar) water-resistant
- Durable Urethane band
- Hinged band prevents cracking and improves fit
- Durable aluminum bezel, acrylic crystal, plastic case, stainless steel back
- 3 year battery life
- Replaceable CR2025 battery
- Dimensions: 1.99" (50.5mm) wide, .57" (14.4mm) thick
- Weight: 62g
No feedback for Asics Seiko Challenge Watch Large at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.