Rollover product image for a larger view.
This 11-pin high jump spike is made for athletes of all abilities. A full-length outsole wrap enhances support, traction and durability, and the symmetrical platform makes it optimal for either right- or left-footed take-off. Includes 22 1/4" Christmas tree spikes and a spike wrench.
Men's sizes only. Fits large. Men should order 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size. Women should order 2 sizes smaller than standard running shoe size.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.0 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Sizing: Fits Large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box height: Low to medium
- Arch height: Medium
Asics' Turbo High Jump is a spiked high jump shoe intended for jumpers of all abilities. A symmetrical platform allows for both left and right foot take-off. This shoe has a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- SpEVA is a full length midsole material and is Asics' mid-level midsole. Although SpEVA is not as durable and lightweight as Solyte, it has increased energy return compared to that of compression molded EVA.
- Symmetrical Midsole allows for both left and right foot take-off.
- Synthetic and Mesh Upper is designed for lightweight support during the approach and foot-plant.
- Hook and Loop Closure is located at the midfoot for added security.
- Asics logo is located at both the medial and lateral sides of the upper to keep the shoe snug to the foot.
- Board Lasting involves gluing the upper to a thin fiber board which is then cemented to the midsole.
- Rubber Wrap is full length and is textured to enhance traction and durability.
- Contains 11 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|